- Birmingham Museums Trust Soho House
- Bristol Museums, Galleries and Archives
- Cumbria Museum Consortium
- Lyme Park and Gardens, Cheshire
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
- Royal Albert Memorial Museum and Art Gallery, Exeter
- Tyntesfield, Bristol
- Upton House and Gardens, Warwickshire
- York Museums Trust
Bristol Museums, Galleries and Archives
The Bristol Museums, Galleries and Archives (BMGA) holds designated museum status, granted by the government to protect outstanding museums. The designated collections include: geology, Eastern art, and Bristol's history, including English delftware. It has a long-standing policy of commissioning work from contemporary artists, many with strong local connections such as ceramicist Kate Malone. In 2010, Bristol opened MShed, its new flagship museum on the docks celebrating the history of its own people. BMGA is part of Arts Council England’s network of Major Partner Museums.
As part of New Expressions’ mentoring support scheme, independent curator Tessa Fitzjohn worked with BMGA staff to develop their artist brief and select their artists, John Wood and Paul Harrison.
John Wood and Paul Harrison
John Wood and Paul Harrison explore the physical and psychological parameters of the world around them through a series ...view here